Tuesday, August 11, 2009

inspiration

Happy Wednesday!

Well, I have definitely fallen off the wagon in the last few days. It is more difficult than I thought to blog everyday or even to just get some little tidbit posted. Some days I am uninspired, or tired, or have other things on my mind. So, I guess I will do my best and that's about all I can do right? With that said, I am proud to announce that I am the owner of a $35 scanner that I bought on craigslist! I have been wanting to get one since I started my blog so that I could share more than just stuff I have on my computer. For years I have been cutting things out of magazines and putting them into what I call my "inspiration book" - things I find that I love or are beautiful or are interesting to me. So, I thought I would start sharing some of it on here! I hope you like!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your inspiration pages, chloe. gorgeous gorgeous.
    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I will post more soon! :)

    ReplyDelete