Sunday, August 16, 2009

a few photos

I saw this building about a week ago on a walk and was intrigued - went back yesterday to take some photos. The close-ups are of the large square paned window in the middle - does anyone know what this type of glass is called? Can't remember ...


  1. really cool photos - i've always called this privacy glass, but might have also heard it referred to as milk glass?

  2. Thanks Ker! Those both sound familiar and are accurate descriptions. I love it - I think it looks so cool when people have it in their houses. There is another old building in Madison that I have been in that has glass like this, it must have been popular back in the day when these buildings were built.