Friday, October 23, 2009

let's rock-and-roll!

The thing that I love about fashion is that it allows you to be whoever you want to be on any given day. Feeling girly? Bohemian? Preppy? Want to be Jackie O for a day? How about Carrie Bradshaw? Maybe Joan Jett? Lately, I have been feeling the rocker chick vibe. Studs, skulls, buckles, black leather boots, gray denim, and black tights are all showing up in my wardrobe. Don't worry, you aren't going to see me out in full rocker girl regalia, I am just working it into my normal, Madison-casual, everyday look. I took to polyvore.com to put together a mix of some great examples of things to work into your wardrobe if you are thinking you might be a rocker girl at heart! I also incorporated some girly-girl things like the color pink and flowers and sequins and polka dots just to balance it all out!

glory days
glory days by @chloe featuring Lipsy

Not diggin' the whole skull and chain thing? Have a particular look you want to inhabit for a day (or a week or a month)? Let me know what it is and I will put a set together for you like the one above! Then you can link up to all the items in the set and the websites where you can buy them. I try to keep the price point reasonable (under $150) but sometimes there is something so kick-ass that I have to put it in, even if it costs $1,352. We'll just find a knockoff somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment